YMCA Day Camp… Where Kids Grow!
Registration Forms & Important Information
YMCA Day Camps Are A Great Way for Kids to Spend the Summer!
Our camps enhance a camper’s self confidence, self-esteem and leadership every day. Our programs feature quality care with an emphasis on good sportsmanship, teamwork and safety.
Y Day Camps Feature:
- Exciting Activities
- Individual Attention
- Experienced Staff
- Character Development
- Low Staff Ratio 1:7
- Licensed through NJ Department of Health and/or accredited by the American Camp Association
Attend an Open House
Not sure where to start or what to ask? You’ve come to the right place! At our Open Houses, you can:
- Discover our camp offerings and various locations across Burlington & Camden counties
- Learn about our daily camp activities, theme weeks and field trip destinations
- Meet & greet with some of our Camp Directors and Counselors
- Bring the kids! We will have a bounce house, arts & crafts project and fun camp games with our camp staff
Attend an Open House and We’ll Waive the Program Member Fee
Must register and pay in full for at least two weeks of camp.
American Camp Association Accreditation
We are proud to have all of our Full Day Camps accredited by the American Camp Association. This voluntary process includes over 300 standards and reviews every area of our operations; from staff qualifications and training to program design and emergency management. The American Camp Association collaborate with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at our camp reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation.